Many hospitals through the United States hail this as the best choice because of function and durability, the Dermacare pad with Stay Dry technology keeps patient feeling dry while the synthetic surface wicks away moisture and is soft on skin, providing comfort. Brushed barrier keeps underpad securely in place, reducing risk of bunching. The ultimate in wetness protection in a reusable pad.
DermaCare Pad Washing Recommendations:
- It is advised to always wash items upon receiving. Pre-wash in a light formula to ensure any residual color/dyes are eliminated
- To avoid pilling, we recommend washing these items separately from your terry items
- Use of oxygenated bleach is acceptable, too much bleach may cause premature barrier deterioration.
- Do not pre-soak products in bleach.
- We do not recommend the use of softener
- Excessive drying temperature may cause deterioration and excessive shrinkage of fabrics.
- We recommend reviewing your drying times, as pad’s surface is synthetic material and will need reduced drying times compared to your standard cotton products.
- Set drying temperature to no hotter than Medium heat, Permanent Press setting
- Allow a cool down of at least 5 to 10 minutes after drying cycle is completed to control wrinkles and increase fabric life.
- IMPORTANT - DO NOT leave goods in dryer or hamper! As soon as they are cool, fold and store.